Good news for Android users, there is a way to get Android 4.4 KitKat in your device before everyone else. Just follow this easy guide and you will be done. WARNING: MAY NOT WORK ON OLDER DEVICES SO DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Step 1: Turn on unknown sources at Setting –> Security –> Unknown Sources –> OK
- Step 2: On your computer, go to https://mega.co.nz/#!5hoBjDRL!cv0Wc0SaSAIGH5kz9sSFK1R5cn4FlcpeYyMdT4-Nhc0 and download the zip.
- Step 3: Extract everything in the zip to your desktop
- Step 4: Email yourself the files on your computer (Because of large file sizes, you may need to send multiple emails)
- Step 5: Access your email on your phone and install PrebuiltGmsCore.apk, click done, then Velvet.apk, click done, and last GoogleHome.apk and click open.
- FINISH! You know have Android 4.4 on your Andoird.