You were pretty excited. You finally got your xbox one. You turned it on. Works great! Insert a game and… the disc drive doesn’t read the game 😦 Well, you got a broken disc drive. Well that’s no good. Now you’re not having any fun. Luckily I’m here to save the day. The solution is simple.
- Step 1: Place Xbox One back in the original packaging.
- Step 2: Go back to the store you bought it at.
- Step 3: Return Xbox One and get money back.
- Step 4: Use the money you got and buy a Wii U
- Last Step: Buy Super Mario 3D World and enjoy!