Want to play GameBoy games on your iOS 7 device on your iDevice? For that you’ll need to jailbreak your iDevice. But there is no jailbreak available yet for iOS 7. But now, there is an easy enough way to get a GameBoy emulator on your iOS 7 device without jailbreaking.
- Step 1: Go to Settings -> General -> Date & Time. Turn off the “Set Automatically” function and change the date back to 2011.
- Step 2: Open Safari and go to emu4ios.net
- Step 3: Go to downloads and download GBA4iOS. You will see now that the application is installing on your home screen.
- Step 4: Go to Safari and download GBA ROMs (I will not provide links to rom sites. Google is your friend. For legal information on roms, consider this site.)
- Step 5: Once Safari downloads the file, select “open with GBA4iOS”
- Done! Happy Gaming!