Android is a great free operating system. What makes it even better is the variety of apps it has. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I wish that I could use Android on my PC instead of my computer for a richer experience. Searching around the internet, I found a neat application called Andyroid. It is super easy to set up. All you need to do is download the installer found on the website. The installer will download the android image and virtual machine software for running the android image. Once done, you just launch Andyroid and your computer will run the full Android OS straight from your computer. Its fairly simple to use, although one problem I had is sometimes the loading time would be very slow for old computers. Give Andyroid a try and write what you think in the comments!
When you get a new computer, it takes some time to have to download all of the applications that you need. And then when you think you have them all, you realize you forgot something. But this issue can go away with Ninite. It is an application that will install all your applications you want at once. Here’s an example for clarification. I had recently got a new laptop. There were many applications I needed like Chrome, Steam, Skype, WinRAR, Microsoft Security, the list goes on. Instead of going to every site and downloading these one by one, I simply select all the programs I need, click the “Get Installer” button, and it will install all the applications for me. And what makes it even more convenient is that it doesn’t require you to go through the installers, so no having to press ENTER and agreeing to terms and conditions. I’d definitely say that Ninite is worth checking out and you can do so by clicking here.
If you are an iPhone user, you’ve have probably listened to music through YouTube before. You probably also know that you if you lock your phone while playing a YouTube video, the video will stop. Luckily there is a simple and easy way to fix this. All you need to do is install the Jasmine app, which is free in the App Store.The app lets you search and watch YouTube videos and also listen to them by locking your phone. Only downside is the app doesn’t let you log in to your Google account to like, upload videos, and comment. Try this app and comment on what you think of it.
You were pretty excited. You finally got your xbox one. You turned it on. Works great! Insert a game and… the disc drive doesn’t read the game 😦 Well, you got a broken disc drive. Well that’s no good. Now you’re not having any fun. Luckily I’m here to save the day. The solution is simple.
- Step 1: Place Xbox One back in the original packaging.
- Step 2: Go back to the store you bought it at.
- Step 3: Return Xbox One and get money back.
- Step 4: Use the money you got and buy a Wii U
- Last Step: Buy Super Mario 3D World and enjoy!
How to fix PS4’s red line of death
If you got a PS4 recently and you noticed that a red line starts appearing on the top of the system, don’t panic. You’re system is not broken. It is not like the red ring of death on the Xbox 360. The red line is simply an indicator that the system is overheating. When this happens, STOP PLAYING IMMEDIATLY, turn the power off, and then wait 3-5 minutes. The system should hopefully cool down.
How to prevent
- Make sure the system isn’t placed on the ground.
- Make sure the system is not packed up against other systems or devices.
- Hopefully this helps 🙂
Good news for Android users, there is a way to get Android 4.4 KitKat in your device before everyone else. Just follow this easy guide and you will be done. WARNING: MAY NOT WORK ON OLDER DEVICES SO DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Step 1: Turn on unknown sources at Setting –> Security –> Unknown Sources –> OK
- Step 2: On your computer, go to https://mega.co.nz/#!5hoBjDRL!cv0Wc0SaSAIGH5kz9sSFK1R5cn4FlcpeYyMdT4-Nhc0 and download the zip.
- Step 3: Extract everything in the zip to your desktop
- Step 4: Email yourself the files on your computer (Because of large file sizes, you may need to send multiple emails)
- Step 5: Access your email on your phone and install PrebuiltGmsCore.apk, click done, then Velvet.apk, click done, and last GoogleHome.apk and click open.
- FINISH! You know have Android 4.4 on your Andoird.